Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Journey Home


Grace and I took this picture just before leaving for the airport in Guangzhou.











Here we are on the plane for our 13 hour plane ride.










Grace with her sister Madyson on the way home. It was Grace's first time in a car seat.








Over all Grace did well on the 13 hour plane ride but there was a time when she got tire and afraid of the darkness on the plane. The result was that she screamed bloody murder. This was a cling to mommy day and mom was exhausted so I took her and stared to carry her on the plane. A great stewardess on Cathay Pacific pulled me into the galley, closed the curtains and turned on the lights. That calmed Grace right down to my relief and I am sure the other passengers. I am not sure how long I stood in the galley rocking Grace but Danielle got to take a long needed nap during this time. The rest of trip went really well and no one gave us dirty looks for the screaming session earlier in the flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment